ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommend LED light bars.  (Read 5426 times)

John Edwards

Re: Recommend LED light bars.
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 01:43:20 PM »

For a permanent solution, look at Solid Apollo strip lighting.  they have a lot of different products for architectural type lighting.

thanks guys.. yea i spoke to the guys at apollo.  They said their strip lights only show color down a wall from 2-5ft.  So that would leave 2-4ft of light not at the bottom of the wall.

Jeff - Yea that's also an option. I reach out to a local lighting guy but still haven't heard back from them.

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 12:35:15 PM »

thanks guys.. yea i spoke to the guys at apollo.  They said their strip lights only show color down a wall from 2-5ft.  So that would leave 2-4ft of light not at the bottom of the wall.

Jeff - Yea that's also an option. I reach out to a local lighting guy but still haven't heard back from them.

I can't speak to Apollo, but Color Kinetics definitely has products that can meet your needs (and beyond).  Even most of the mid-grade brands such as Elation and Chauvet have offerings that will likely be suitable.  I'd suggest to keep reaching out to local companies who can assist with this.  I don't mean it in a way that says you're incapable - I mean it in the sense that if you truly need 140ft of bar, even a mid-grade solution will run you low into the 5 figures.  To me, that's enough money to warrant not gambling and hoping I get it right when for a modest fee I can pay someone who's familiar and experienced with this sort of installation to make sure I get exactly what I need and that it works the way I want.  They should also be able to demo different fixtures in your workspace to determine the best product for your needs.  Hope this helps!

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 02:52:29 PM »

FWIW, I just installed several of the Chauvet Colorband T3 BT lights in a wall washing situation. They work great and although I am using DMX to contorl them, I played with the bluetooth app and was pleasantly surprised. You could easily do a simple show just using the bluetooth control.

These lights are pretty bright, make excellent colors, and are pretty cheap.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 02:52:29 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.