ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Covers for Turbosound TFX122M-AN wedges?  (Read 2093 times)

Rob Moreland

Re: Covers for Turbosound TFX122M-AN wedges?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 04:00:01 pm »

That's my expectation, too, but with the fully enclosed option checked, the Tuki covers are about the same price as the StudioSlips list price. Assuming Mike or Tim can quote something better than list, I was wondering if the Tuki price was somehow significantly lower.

I'll call Tuki and email Mike to get quotes for my pair of monitors.

I can't speak specifically about the covers posted here, but all the various Tuki covers I've purchased required selecting the option to make it fully enclosed. Some came with velcro, some with zippers.

I wouldn't expect any of their covers to come as fully enclosed unless it was specified in the product description.

Rob Moreland

Re: Covers for Turbosound TFX122M-AN wedges?
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 04:07:45 pm »

I called Tuki. They said that the "Add material to bottom of cover for complete coverage" option was unnecessary. The $89 price is for a full bag, not a slip on cover. He's going to update the website to remove that option.

That's my expectation, too, but with the fully enclosed option checked, the Tuki covers are about the same price as the StudioSlips list price. Assuming Mike or Tim can quote something better than list, I was wondering if the Tuki price was somehow significantly lower.

I'll call Tuki and email Mike to get quotes for my pair of monitors.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.