ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOH Console at The Depot in Salt Lake City, UT  (Read 2193 times)

Robbie Anderson

• Anderson Pro Audio
FOH Console at The Depot in Salt Lake City, UT
« on: January 16, 2019, 07:27:34 PM »

Anybody happen to know what desk they have at The Depot in SLC?  I'm mixing there for a private event this coming Wednesday and haven't had a chance to connect with the house guy for a rundown on the rig there. I'm not horribly worried about it, but would of course like to know ahead of time in case it's a new desk for me and need to read up a bit.

Thanks guys.
http://www.andersonproaudio.com
"Your Ticket to Great Live Sound"

Eric Snodgrass

Re: FOH Console at The Depot in Salt Lake City, UT
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:46:08 PM »

You had time to post this plea on this forum but couldn't find the time to email the venue?  It took me 15 seconds to find the website and the Contact Us link at the bottom of their webpage. 

Frank Czar

• Website
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »

WOW
Frank Czar
Concert Works
Daytona Beach FL. & US Virgin Islands
www.concertworksvi.com

Michael Gazdziak

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 10:27:24 PM »

Not really much of a plea...
And how many seconds did it take to get an answer from the automatically generated contact us on a Live Nation web site?
In two minutes someone was polite, used their real name on a Facebook group, and said the desk is an M7.

You had time to post this plea on this forum but couldn't find the time to email the venue?  It took me 15 seconds to find the website and the Contact Us link at the bottom of their webpage.

Eric Snodgrass

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 11:35:35 PM »

And how many seconds did it take to get an answer from the automatically generated contact us on a Live Nation web site?
In two minutes someone was polite, used their real name on a Facebook group, and said the desk is an M7.
Well if you want to do the OP's work for him, have at it. 

Robbie Anderson

• Anderson Pro Audio
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 12:05:23 AM »

Michael, thanks for the response and info.  I'm more than comfortable with an M7 so that's refreshing information.

Apologies to the board and community if my question came across as me being lazy.  I've reached out to the event coordinator as well as our venue contact and haven't been connected with anyone that can say much more than "the venue has speakers."  I posted in the off chance one of the community members would not only know what gear is there, but also have any additional helpful information to contribute. 
http://www.andersonproaudio.com
"Your Ticket to Great Live Sound"

John Fruits

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 09:34:16 AM »

Swerve time, really good, well run venues have tech specs available online for visiting artists.  Some venues can't be bothered. 
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

David Allred

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 03:33:11 PM »

I posted in the off chance one of the community members would not only know what gear is there, but also have any additional helpful information to contribute.

Like.. "The manager is an OK guy, but don't wear fur.  He is a red paint thrower."   ;)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 03:33:11 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.