ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waves Tracks.  (Read 564 times)

Al Rettich

Waves Tracks.
« on: December 26, 2018, 03:51:14 pm »

Hey everyone, hope your Christmas was good.  Thought Iíd get a jump on my NY resolution to learn Waves Tracks better.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheat sheet for the keyboard shortcuts.  I know quite a few for PT, and Apple Logic, but havenít found any for Waves Tracks.  Seems like for live recording Waves Tracks seems to start becoming the standard in tracking live shows. 

I appreciate any and all knowledge.  You guys are awesome! Have a great 2019!

John Schalk

Re: Waves Tracks.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 08:42:11 am »

I can't give you any direct help, but I installed Waves Tracks Live to record a show this year so I am interested in reading any responses to this thread.  In addition to OP's original question, I am interested in any YouTube videos or other good How To type links for Waves Tracks Live that anyone would care to share.

Andrew Broughton

• Check Check One Two
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 12:59:49 pm »

I don't know the keyboard shortcuts, but I have to say that the way the system creates and jumps to markers created by MIDI PC is absolutely brilliant!
You're doing VSC. Recall the scene for song 4. It jumps to song 4 on TL. Hit play. What a simple and great feature!

I've asked them to also implement a function where turning off (muting) a channel will also stop recording on that track. Saving a bunch of HD space when you have 72 channels and only 20 of them are used in each song. Would require a midi "Learn" function likely as every console has a different MIDI message for channel on/off.
-Andy

"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle..."

http://www.checkcheckonetwo.com
Saving lives through Digital Audio, Programming and Electronics.

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 02:10:16 pm »

It is based upon Ardour so this might work:

https://ardour.org/files/SAE-us-nokeypad.pdf
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.