ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Shure Wireless bands coordination  (Read 3280 times)

Scott Helmke

Re: Shure Wireless bands coordination
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 10:21:29 AM »

My systems are SLX, which are not able to be networked into WWB.  If I'm reading this correctly, I can manually add my channels in.  Since I don't have any of the networkable Shure units, please forgive the following if my terminology is off.  Is there a piece of gear I can purchase (other than a networkable Shure wireless system), that will interface with WWB in a network, to be able to capture RF scan data in my band of wireless units?

You can use WWB to coordinate a whole bunch of wireless, even without networking or actual scan data - Shure put in models for most gear from other manufacturers as well as all their own stuff, and the software can look up the FCC listings for TV stations based on zip code.  We do that all the time in our shop when prepping rental systems.  Just doing that (along with having WWB generate some backup frequencies) can save a lot of grief on show site by removing most of the variables you'd have to deal with.

DavidTurner

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 11:00:37 AM »

You can use WWB to coordinate a whole bunch of wireless, even without networking or actual scan data - Shure put in models for most gear from other manufacturers as well as all their own stuff, and the software can look up the FCC listings for TV stations based on zip code.  We do that all the time in our shop when prepping rental systems.  Just doing that (along with having WWB generate some backup frequencies) can save a lot of grief on show site by removing most of the variables you'd have to deal with.

+1 on backup frequencies - even if you get the scanner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 11:00:37 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.