ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Church Sound: When Our Tech World Is Turned Upside Down  (Read 2009 times)

M. Erik Matlock

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Editor Live Sound International/ProSoundWeb
    • M. Erik Matlock on PSW
Church Sound: When Our Tech World Is Turned Upside Down
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:55:59 AM »

Sometimes things can be going so well and then something goes wrong.
By Gary Zandstra • December 12, 2018

Most of us who have been involved in church production have had at least one mistake or failure during a service (I have many), where you just want to disappear in the booth.

One of my most egregious mistakes took place a number of years ago. It was so significant that I still wear the scars from it.

Back in “the day”—when video projection was almost nonexistent because of the huge cost of projectors—I was serving on staff at a large church that used 35 millimeter slides for the visual presentation elements of the service. All of our worship songs, hymns and even the sermon notes were made into slides and projected on a large rear projection screen centered on the wall behind the worship platform...

Continue reading here: https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/church/church_sound_when_our_tech_world_is_turned_upside_down/
Train the next generation. Success without a successor is ultimately failure. wywu.org

ProSoundWeb Community

« on: December 12, 2018, 08:55:59 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.