ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dry audio track from publishers  (Read 58 times)

AndyBump

dry audio track from publishers
« on: Yesterday at 11:40:44 am »

We sometimes receive "dry" audio tracks (choir accompaniment) from certain publishers that sound like the old am radio.  What effects should I start with to liven them up a bit?

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: dry audio track from publishers
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 12:39:04 pm »

We sometimes receive "dry" audio tracks (choir accompaniment) from certain publishers that sound like the old am radio.  What effects should I start with to liven them up a bit?

If you want help you need to follow our rule on real, verifiable names as disclosed at signup.  If "Andy Bump" is your real name then apologies, but put a space in (not a requirement).

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman
River Delta Audio is now:

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

AndyBump

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:50:46 pm »

If you want help you need to follow our rule on real, verifiable names as disclosed at signup.  If "Andy Bump" is your real name then apologies, but put a space in (not a requirement).
Sorry to have offended.  I admit I did not read the fine print, so I missed that.  Andy Bumpus is the "real" name.  Anyone care to comment on the "real" topic?

Jason Glass

• CleanWirelessAudio.com
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 03:34:05 pm »

Sorry to have offended.  I admit I did not read the fine print, so I missed that.  Andy Bumpus is the "real" name.  Anyone care to comment on the "real" topic?

Not until you obey the rules and correct your name.  AndyBump does not equal Andy Bumpus.  Details matter in audio engineering, they matter in life, and they matter on this forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.