ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Case for Profile  (Read 6144 times)

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
Case for Profile
« on: April 01, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »

Hey Guys, I need a road case for a Profile.  I've got a couple quotes already from our normal suppliers, but I was hoping for a quicker turnaround time than a month.  Not that a month is slow to build this, it isn’t.  I would just like to try to get one faster.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!!

Marshall Husted

• Premier Creative Group
Re: Case for Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »

Hey Guys, I need a road case for a Profile.  I've got a couple quotes already from our normal suppliers, but I was hoping for a quicker turnaround time than a month.  Not that a month is slow to build this, it isn’t.  I would just like to try to get one faster.

NV Rentals/Potare Case in Detroit...They built ours a couple months ago, they do a fantastic job and they are reasonably priced

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »

Thanks Marshall, I sent them an email requesting a quote with the turnaround time.  I appreciate the help!!

Jeff Pitt

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 07:21:10 PM »

You might check with Alcorn Cases.  They typically have great pricing, turn things around very quickly,  and produce a well built product.
www.alcorncustomcase.com

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 09:50:12 AM »

Thank you, I will definitely check them out.  I appreciate it!!

Doug Hammel

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 07:32:02 PM »

Hey Dana,
My preference would be be R+R Case, I don't know if you have contacted them or not. It is that time where everyone is starting to "gear up" so all the good guys are getting really busy.

Cheers,
Doug Hammel

Jon R Smith

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

Dana, Check with Chuck at X-treme cases. Excellent work, fast turn around at a good price.

Bountiful,  UT 
  [email protected]
  Phone: 801-209-2247
Jon

If you haven't seen the future, your not driving fast enough.

Zack Morris

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »

Shoot our case shop an email. [email protected]

They build awesome cases and I believe all of our profiles are in cases they have built. 

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »

Hi guys, Thanks for all the suggestions so far.  I've got emails out to all of them requesting quotes.  At this point, I think all of the cases I've looked at are pretty nice.  I'd probably just go with who has the fastest turnaround time.

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »

Hello everyone, I ended up going with LM cases on this one.  This one was all about the turnaround time, and they were able to promise the fastest (around 2 weeks plus shipping time).  Can't wait to get this whole package together!!  Thanks for all the help!!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.