Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Cross platform spectrum database - taajuus.info

<< < (3/3)

Peter Meldgaard:

--- Quote from: Pasi Manninen on July 28, 2021, 07:46:52 PM ---Support for the    .sdb3 file format introduced in WWB 6.14.1.130  has now been implemented on https://taajuus.info spectrum database and is currently in beta testing phase.

--- End quote ---

Hi Pasi

I'm looking for the specifications for the sdb3 file format for a management application.
I can't find anything online. Hope you can help me with some hint og maybe have a spec you could share.

Thanks a lot.

Peter Meldgaard

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: mulgurul on June 07, 2024, 04:39:54 AM ---Hi Pasi

I'm looking for the specifications for the sdb3 file format for a management application.
I can't find anything online. Hope you can help me with some hint og maybe have a spec you could share.

Thanks a lot.

Peter Meldgaard

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version