Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Wireless and Communications

Cross platform spectrum database - taajuus.info

(1/2) > >>

Pasi Manninen:
Hi All,
https://taajuus.info  (or  http://rfscans.com  ) is online database for  RF engineers to plan off-site in advance of any event.

Database contains rf-scan files which can be used for  preliminary off-site coordination of wireless mics and in-ear monitors.  Scan files can be downloaded as .csv files which could be imported in frequency coordination software such as  Shure Wireless Workbench or Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager or Intermodulation Analysis System (IAS) by Professional Wireless Systems.

Taajuus.info can even convert .csv files between platforms! For example, you can perform wide band scan using Shure AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager and import  the converted spectrum data into WSM. Or you can perform a scan with your Sennheiser mic receiver and then use this data with WWB. Support for general .csv format allows you to perform scan with  spectrum analyzer such as RF Explorer, Signal Hound etc. and then use this data on coordination software of your choice. If you are using IAS, you can download  scan files in compatible Shure format.

All new scans are welcome!

Please feel free to  comment below.

Pete Erskine:

--- Quote from: Pasi Manninen on December 05, 2018, 08:36:05 AM ---Hi All,

Taajuus.info can even convert .csv files between platforms! For example, you can perform wide band scan using Shure AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager and import  the converted spectrum data into WSM. Or you can perform a scan with your Sennheiser mic receiver and then use this data with WWB. Support for general .csv format allows you to perform scan with  spectrum analyzer such as RF Explorer, Signal Hound etc. and then use this data on coordination software of your choice. If you are using IAS, you can download  scan files in compatible Shure format.

--- End quote ---

Great DB, Thanks.  Like your built in conversion.  If you don't mind I would like to put your site link on My website.

Pasi Manninen:

Hi Pete, thanks for commenting. It would be great if you could add the link to your website! Many Thanks! The RF-data on your site is phenomenal!

I have some plans to implement TTi .csv parser in the future to more simplify basic tasks of daily operations and to make db even more universal.

--- Quote from: Pete Erskine on December 08, 2018, 06:26:03 PM ---Great DB, Thanks.  Like your built in conversion.  If you don't mind I would like to put your site link on My website.

--- End quote ---

Pasi Manninen:
TTi-support has now been implemented on https://taajuus.info spectrum database and is currently in beta testing phase.

Taajuus.info can compile your Aim TTi PSA-series .CSV files automatically to be used with coordination software of your choice. To get desired RBW, you can perform partial scans and then save these raw scans in a directory. You can then zip-compress the full directory containing the original unprocessed  .csv scan-files and upload the zip-file to taajuus.info database, which will automatically parse the header information and combine all sub-scans into a single .csv file. Please name the zip-file with your scans according to this format: Country_(State)_City_Venue_yyyy-mm-dd_your_name.zip

Remember to set the value  of  field "Scan file type"  to TTi instead of WWB! 

Please report any bugs or anomalies here or drop me a line through https://taajuus.info/contact/

--- Quote from: Pasi Manninen on December 09, 2018, 03:15:45 PM ---I have some plans to implement TTi .csv parser in the future to more simplify basic tasks of daily operations and to make db even more universal.

--- End quote ---

Pasi Manninen:
Sennheiser file compatibility has been updated to support dB,  dBm and microvolt values for amplitude reading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version