ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Widgeteering Studios?  (Read 1249 times)

Elliot Carroll

Re: Widgeteering Studios?
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 11:50:21 am »

Has anyone else tried to purchase a Q-lab controller from Widgeteering Studios recently?  I placed an order in early October with a late October projected delivery date.  I've tried to contact them for an update through their site with no replies.  I would still like to get the damn controller, but at this point I think I just need to contest the charge with my credit card if they won't get back to me. 

Anyone else have experience with them? 

thomas d.

I can't speak to anything lately, but I've had my box for 3-4 years and absolutely love it.  I didn't have any problems with the ordering process back then.  If he's not being responsive anymore, there is also this one...

www.teamsound.nyc

The guy who makes them, Sam, either used to work for Figure 53 or still does on a part-time/consulting/beta testing level.  Those boxes are very solid and reliable as well.
Elliot Carroll
ESC Audio Services
Bend, Oregon

Thomas Dameron

• SR Forums
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 01:05:31 pm »

Thanks everybody.  Just to close the door on this, I did get my controller.  It took about 9 weeks to come in.  The site originally said it would be closer to 3.  They've since updated the site to indicate further backlogs for new orders.  I'm glad I got it, and appreciate that they make such a handy device.  I'm not even upset about the delay, my only complaint is that I wish they had been more communicative through the process.

thomas d.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 01:05:31 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.