ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lower price: JTR Noesis, QSC PLD, Furman  (Read 988 times)

Steve Litcher

• MixMasters Podcast
Lower price: JTR Noesis, QSC PLD, Furman
« on: November 19, 2018, 12:18:53 PM »

After much internal discussion and debate, we've decided to venture into the next level of production services. As such, we're liquidating a bunch of really excellent gear - all of it is in like new condition and is nearly flawless (if not flawless).

Everything has been kept in a climate controlled warehouse when not in use, and nothing has sat in a trailer overnight - it's always brought into the warehouse and has been well cared for. None of this gear has been rented out, nor has it been toured. It is in mint condition and will serve you well for many, many years.

Pictures available upon request. Prices are fair and firm - not open to offers or trades. Everything is located in Madison, Wisconsin. I'll be happy to drive up to 2-hours in any direction to meet you for a sale.

Prices do NOT include shipping; I don't mark-up shipping, so whatever it costs me to ship the item(s) to you is exactly what you'll pay.

Here's what we have:

JTR Noesis 3TX speakers - 4-ohms with 90x60 horns. Includes Tuki padded covers ($200 value) and NYC Undercover rain covers ($225 value). These have maybe 10-12 shows on them and are really awesome speakers. Package is valued at $4800. Your price: $3450

QSC PLD 4.5 amplifier - does not include original box, but I do have a QSC PLX box that should fit it. In excellent condition; it was always used to drive the aforementioned 3TX speakers and has never been pushed hard. $1900 new. Your price: $1200

Furman PL-8C power conditioner - maybe a year old? Includes factory box. Has very minor rack rash on top/bottom from being placed into the rack when new. $149 new. Your price: $100

ProSoundWeb Community

Lower price: JTR Noesis, QSC PLD, Furman
« on: November 19, 2018, 12:18:53 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.