Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Stage CL faders not working

(1/2) > >>

joehall:
Hi, i have taken on the lighting for our Christmas panto. The hall has Jands Stage CL lighting console and 6 LED fixtures. I have managed to create scenes and chases, but the faders dont fade, they just go from 0% to 100% (on and off) and no fading at all. Would anyone have any tips of what I am overlooking or need to check?

Thanks
Joe

Mark Cadwallader:
Are the lights running through a dimmer rack?  If so, see if the dimmers are set to "no dim".  Better yet, make sure the dimmers are bypassed for LED fixtures.

joehall:

--- Quote from: Mark Cadwallader on November 19, 2018, 03:55:57 pm ---Are the lights running through a dimmer rack?  If so, see if the dimmers are set to "no dim".  Better yet, make sure the dimmers are bypassed for LED fixtures.

--- End quote ---
Hi, ok, I'll have a look at the settings, but when i did i couldn't see anything with that setting, but will have another look tonight. Thanks

joehall:
i couldn't anything that restricts the dimming, there must be a setting ....

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: joehall on November 21, 2018, 09:35:28 am ---i couldn't anything that restricts the dimming, there must be a setting ....

--- End quote ---

Dimmers parked at 100%?  That would make them all or nothing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version