ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luminair 3 Projects?  (Read 3753 times)

Steve Garris

Luminair 3 Projects?
« on: November 10, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »

I'm back to doing some basic programming and I can't for the life of me figure out how to open a saved project as a new project. The Edit button allows me to select my current project, then I select the + button that says "Duplicate Project", but nothing happens.

I just tried turning back on my local wifi, and on the Settings menu at the top (in red) it states "Luminair (Recording).

Another thing I cannot do is delete 2 blank projects. No matter what I do, they're still there.

Gordon Brinton

• ID Verified
    • Raw Depth Sound and Raw Depth Video, Carlisle, PA
Re: Luminair 3 Projects?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:44:54 AM »

...I just tried turning back on my local wifi, and on the Settings menu at the top (in red) it states "Luminair (Recording)...

Your problem may have something to do with this, but I don't know what you are talking about. I've never seen this message on mine. Can you give us more info/detail?
Member since 2005.

Bradford "BJ" James

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »

I'm back to doing some basic programming and I can't for the life of me figure out how to open a saved project as a new project. The Edit button allows me to select my current project, then I select the + button that says "Duplicate Project", but nothing happens.

I just tried turning back on my local wifi, and on the Settings menu at the top (in red) it states "Luminair (Recording).

Another thing I cannot do is delete 2 blank projects. No matter what I do, they're still there.
Same here, I cannot delete old or unused projects. And a message on the facebook group received no reply.
A few other weirdities with this program.
Proud Canadian dealer for Danley Sound Labs, A&H, Yamaha, QSC, Yorkville and more.

Gordon Brinton

• ID Verified
    • Raw Depth Sound and Raw Depth Video, Carlisle, PA
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 01:30:22 PM »

I have Luminair 3 on an iPad. I can easily add, duplicate, or delete projects at will, right in the Project window. Mine does not, however, have any "Recording" message in the settings window. That's why I thought that maybe something was up with that on Steve's
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:32:25 PM by Gordon Brinton »
Member since 2005.

Allen Smith

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 09:19:05 PM »

I had the same issue with trying to duplicate an existing project.  Completely maddening and no support out there.  I was finally able to do this after I turned off the iCloud connection.  I created my duplicate file and then turned iCloud support back on.  Kind of lame but that's how I got around it. 

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »

I've never had an issue with this. I can duplicate, delete or share without any problems.
'Luminair Recording' shows at the top of my screen whenever the app is open but I am on a different screen.
Sorry Steve - can' t help you. I hope they take care of you. I have had a few messages go completely unanswered in the past about other issues I've encountered.....
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 10:36:04 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 24 queries.