ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dante Recording  (Read 3385 times)

Cooper Chauvin

Dante Recording
« on: November 07, 2018, 06:45:32 PM »

Hey everyone,

I am currently haing trouble with my Dante setup. The goal is to set up a redundant network between 2 yamaha RIO, a yamaha CL5, a yamaha QL5 as well as a mackbook setup for live recording. So everything works except the macbook for recording. For some reason it can't connect to the network. Sometimes it pops up in dante controller in the clock status tab, but rarely syncs for more than a second or two. Furthermore, it is not visible in the routing page of dante controller making recording impossible. What is really weird to me is that the whole setup works fine daisy-chained (recording and all), but as soon as I set it up to be redundant, the mackbook problem starts again leading me to believe that the problem is with dante and not my mac or hardware. Any tips???

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber