Site Rules, Bugs, Comments, Content and Forum Announcements > Bugs & Comments

Upload folder full

(1/2) > >>

Justice C. Bigler:
Trying to make some posts. Keep getting told the upload folder is full and it trashes my posts.

Is it a forum issue? or something with my account?

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Justice C. Bigler on November 05, 2018, 10:22:15 pm ---Trying to make some posts. Keep getting told the upload folder is full and it trashes my posts.

Is it a forum issue? or something with my account?

--- End quote ---

It's a forum issue, I think.

Justice C. Bigler:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on November 05, 2018, 10:31:25 pm ---It's a forum issue, I think.

--- End quote ---
Well, I made the post. It wouldn't let me upload a picture though, even though the files was only 180k.

Art Welter:

--- Quote from: Justice C. Bigler on November 05, 2018, 10:41:46 pm ---Well, I made the post. It wouldn't let me upload a picture though, even though the files was only 180k.

--- End quote ---
Been a problem since sometime around the time Ernie Black announced "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" late October.

Evidently a picture is worth more than a thousand words....

Adam Kane:

--- Quote from: Art Welter on November 06, 2018, 11:56:02 am ---Been a problem since sometime around the time Ernie Black announced "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" late October.

Evidently a picture is worth more than a thousand words....

--- End quote ---

Just tried to post to the Marketplace. Spent time on pictures and descriptions. Gone. Should have copied the text before trying to post. Lesson learned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version