ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Microh?  (Read 5702 times)

Steve Ferreira

What happened to Microh?
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:29:59 PM »

Anyone know what is going on with them? I can't get to any of their sites. A client has asked me to look at a product and all Microh sites are 404. Only vendors show the product.

Bob Stone

Re: What happened to Microh?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 10:34:30 PM »

My primary retailer (acclaim sound and lighting) used to carry a lot of their line and looks like they're down to only a dozen or so products listed still. Sounds like they closed up shop...I would imagine if you give Tim a call at Acclaim he would be able to shed some light on the situation for you.

Darrel Harris

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 10:14:53 AM »

Micro was a product line developed by a fella named Rohan Persaud who also owned a Company named Sounds Distribution. Rohan had a heart attack & left us in May of 2017 and the Microh line went with him.

Richard Turner

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 10:23:21 AM »

I was just stuff they sourced from china and branded.

Sounds is the blizzard wholesaler for canada. Its one of those companies that seems to rotate through lines taking on anything they can make a buck at. currently have TC, RCF, waldorf, zoom, behringer for canada. and from the looks of it will sell to pretty much anyone warehouse direct which doesn't lead to having a strong local dealers network
Looking at retiring. Local PA market has shrank to 2 guys with guitars and bose l1 compacts or expecting full line array and 16 movers on stage for $300... no middle left going back to event DJ stuff, half the work for twice the pay.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 10:23:21 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.