ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X live issue  (Read 3725 times)

Luis_Marquez

X live issue
« on: October 30, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »

So my x live card is not happy. It was working properly when first installed. Then sessions list on iPad went blank.On the x32rack, it would show as a madi card. Originally installed A11 . Now has A12 on 3.09 firmware. Been ok but now no session list on both iPad and rack. When trying to record, it does not respond. Playback is good. I re seated the card and disc. No luck. Routing seems ok. Recorder not responding.

Kevin Bayersdorfer

Re: X live issue
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 08:13:35 PM »

I had an SD card go bad and it showed as MADI

Aaron Maurer

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:16:34 PM »

I will echo that my Xlive is not working properly either.  Can only record for about 5 seconds and a message comes up “finalise session”. Cannot play back anything. Running 3.08.

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 07:36:54 AM »

Try to format the sdcard on the x32. If you try to delete files using the normal computer delete function the the files may still be allocated causing fragmentation that will severely impact the sdcard performance.

Also, make sure that if you format the sdcard outside of the x32 that the blocksize isn’t too small. 32k is a good blocksize. You should also not use any quick-format but instead perform a full format.

I will echo that my Xlive is not working properly either.  Can only record for about 5 seconds and a message comes up “finalise session”. Cannot play back anything. Running 3.08.

Terry Martin

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »

I haven’t had these issues yet.  I’m using a 64GB card in mine formatted from a PC. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 11:11:25 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.