Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

Speaker identity

(1/2) > >>

Roger Talkov:
All, I was in a bar last night and saw these speakers mounted around the place.  Does anyone know what brand these are? Hopefully you can make it out from the photo.

Regards to the list,
Roger

Craig Hauber:

--- Quote from: Roger Talkov on October 21, 2018, 11:01:46 AM ---All, I was in a bar last night and saw these speakers mounted around the place.  Does anyone know what brand these are? Hopefully you can make it out from the photo.

Regards to the list,
Roger

--- End quote ---
The cabinet front and grill shape look like a Grund Audio box. 
-but the proportions look longer than their dual-8" box I've dealt with in the past and it's not their logo (but that could be installer custom)
A bit more details on the approximate size would help (do you think it held 8's, 10's or 12's?)

Taylor Hall:
I don't recognize the logo, I echo Craig in needing more specs. General enclosure size or driver size would go a long way.

Caleb Dueck:
Also didn't recognize logo, looks like a dual 6.5" or so plus horn.  The grill shape reminds me of the Community CPL line.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Roger Talkov:
It turns out it was a Wharfdale Programme 60. Who would have known....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version