ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What mic is this?  (Read 3279 times)

Alexander Schranz

Re: What mic is this?
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 04:21:56 AM »

Hi,

My guess would be the Zaxcom ZMT3-HH, a digital wireless body with analog XLR and an internal recorder too, compatible to Shure capsules.
Used in broadcast because of 3 redundant ways to ensure you have a audio signal afterwards.

Altough i must admit i´ve never seen one personally the mic in the pics looks a lot like it.

Alex

Tom Provenza

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 05:43:18 AM »

Hi,

My guess would be the Zaxcom ZMT3-HH, a digital wireless body with analog XLR and an internal recorder too, compatible to Shure capsules.
Used in broadcast because of 3 redundant ways to ensure you have a audio signal afterwards.

Altough i must admit i´ve never seen one personally the mic in the pics looks a lot like it.

Alex

Winner winner chicken dinner!  No doubt that is it.  Clearly a product that this group was not too familiar with.
------------------

Tom Provenza

Art Welter

• Santa Fe, New Mexico
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 12:58:54 PM »

Hi,

Alex
Alex,

Useful product, good find!

Art

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 12:58:54 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 24 queries.