ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: DB IG4T and Yorkville EF500p informal measurement/listening comparison.  (Read 5268 times)

Douglas R. Allen

Re: DB IG4T and Yorkville EF500p informal measurement/listening comparison.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:51 PM »

Stage setup. M32R

Douglas R. Allen

Douglas R. Allen

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 05:16:38 AM »

Just a update. Last outside show of the season. 42 degrees at the warmest...  Band was on IEM except the lead singer. Guitars were fed to peddles then to IEM and FOH mix. Went back about 75 feet and did a very quick recording. At this distance and with the drums under the tent this led to 80 percent or more of all the sound from the IG4T's and the Ls801pb subs to produce.  The level was quite loud if needed and the speakers did a great job for the area needed to be covered.
    This was sound check and I wish I could have gotten the 4T's a little higher. The impending rain never came but I was committed to the setup. Wanted the subs in the center as well but it worked out ok. All in all the 4T's do a great job and I still am impressed with them when I go out.
    Band was a bunch of friends having fun at a Beer Festival.  Not a big budget but more a for the fun of it gig.

A quick video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxzll07miGY

Douglas R. Allen

Found this walk around video. Not mine. Should you be considering these tops to replace a 12inch and horn or even a 15 and horn they do a good job.  This was early in the day as later it was nearly impossible to walk around in the tent and outside had a bunch of people as well.  Again a cell phone video so the quality is what it is.

https://www.facebook.com/aroostookbrew/videos/715082028854853/?hc_ref=ARQf_JCmxdy6pCzPr5IjSHca5OOaAIo-d3RnYLOj_0UCRC0tpt93THH-HHuSdm4f3Rs&__xts__[0]=68.ARDmqLaHvq4fYM-zSOMkUpTqj6qG2YxYvmCRQoKT6I9A-3kj7vJx0HZsSspwFdC5-9OlhAhjM5YDJCzGa65ruWtE58d7zFS8m0xSTQ9ZSZoW32047byLbZmjhMAifLs3i_QRwLSLHIChTsckMEu-vjtJRkVXXnF86-X5FHqGYafpvbNhr9tcxw&__tn__=FC-R

Douglas R. Allen

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 05:16:38 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.