ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Soundcraft SI Performer 3  (Read 1256 times)

Ben Petersen

Problem with Soundcraft SI Performer 3
« on: October 09, 2018, 11:43:47 AM »

My Soundcraft SI Performer 3 has an issue where anything plugged into Input 1 will leak sound through the outputs no matter what I do. I've unpatched it on all of the channels, changed all the mixes to Post-EQ and Post-Fade, and even made sure all of the channels were muted. Nothing can stop Input 1 from sending sound out. The only thing that works is muting the mains. I've contacted Soundcraft's customer help line and even they were stumped. They instructed me to try updating the software, but that didn't fix the problem. I can't figure out what's going on. Ideas?

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Problem with Soundcraft SI Performer 3
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:24:20 PM »

My Soundcraft SI Performer 3 has an issue where anything plugged into Input
Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Problem with Soundcraft SI Performer 3
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:24:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.