ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha LS9-32 question  (Read 5111 times)

Alan Ellison

Re: Yamaha LS9-32 question
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 11:40:27 AM »

You're right in that it would be as simple as connecting both channels of the KeysOut to two channels on the LS9, and panning one left and panning the other right. Good idea to then "channel link" at this point, so future gain/fader changes will affect both channels simultaneously. [CHANNEL JOB --> CH LINK; press and hold "sel" on the first channel, and while doing so, press "sel" of second channel will link the two. Make sure your settings like fader position and gain are already matching before doing this, otherwise the console will memorize the difference between the two and keep that consistent as well.)

Outputs: Yep, check that both Omni15 and Omni16 are in use. Double check the output port assignment to ensure that they're being fed StereoL/StereoR as opposed to a matrix or other output option.

-Ray

Thanks Ray, this is the info I need to hear. Where do I check the output port assignment please? Like, in what menu ?

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:46:06 PM »

Thanks Ray, this is the info I need to hear. Where do I check the output port assignment please? Like, in what menu ?
Alan,

Use the SETUP button. There's several menus, so you need to cycle through them until you reach the SYSTEM SETUP screen. Right in the middle of the screen is the "OUTPUT PORT SETUP" area. Select OMNI 9-16; this is where you can see what is patched to that group of 8 outputs. This is also where you'd reverse the phase or apply output delay.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Alan Ellison

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 03:47:31 PM »

Alan,

Use the SETUP button. There's several menus, so you need to cycle through them until you reach the SYSTEM SETUP screen. Right in the middle of the screen is the "OUTPUT PORT SETUP" area. Select OMNI 9-16; this is where you can see what is patched to that group of 8 outputs. This is also where you'd reverse the phase or apply output delay.

-Ray

OK, thanks again Ray, I will look into this, with this info at least I can be more effective.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2018, 03:47:31 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.