ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Midas console?  (Read 96387 times)

Jim McKeveny

Re: New Midas console?
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2021, 10:53:39 AM »

.. no support .

Wundt advise you to get into midas.

Music Tribe: Where famous brands go to die.

Daniel Levi

« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2021, 02:22:07 PM »

Though being a realist they would have died without MT/Behringer purchasing them as Bosch wanted rid of MKT and I understand TC Group were not in a good financial position before the acquisition.

TBH Behringer and the rest of the MT empire are making some excellent stuff now (their synths are fantastic) it's just support can be a bit hit and miss (although I haven't used their support as I haven't needed it), something that might be acceptable at the Behringer level bit not so for their pro brands.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2021, 02:56:55 PM »

I have been told that support for professional products in USA/Canada/Mexico and Western EU/UK exists.  I guess if you buy, they include the secret decoder ring and secret handshake instructions to connect with the person(s) doing the support.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Scott Helmke

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2021, 04:28:42 PM »

I have been told that support for professional products in USA/Canada/Mexico and Western EU/UK exists.  I guess if you buy, they include the secret decoder ring and secret handshake instructions to connect with the person(s) doing the support.

Support does exist, but I don't think it's anything like what it used to be.  After a recent runaround trying to get service for a Turbosound amp module, I had to give it back to the customer and tell them to deal with Sweetwater (yes, Sweetwater) service directly.  We are not dealers for those brands any more, and as the repair tech I can't get any service info.  So going forward I will have to turn down any Music Tribe brands for repair.

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2021, 08:21:26 PM »

Would be funny if it weren't true.  Maybe having their HQ in Vegas rubbed off on them!
Experience is something you get right after you need it.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2021, 08:21:26 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 24 queries.