ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Tale Of Two Gigs: Embracing The Variety Inherent In The Audio Profession  (Read 915 times)

M. Erik Matlock

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Editor Live Sound International/ProSoundWeb
    • M. Erik Matlock on PSW

A Tale Of Two Gigs: Embracing The Variety Inherent In The Audio Profession
There's really no such thing as a typical event when working with different artists, different styles of music, and different technical situations.
By Michael Lawrence • October 2, 2018

One of the things I love about working in professional audio is that there’s no such thing as “typical.” I’m always dealing with different artists, different styles of music, and different technical situations, all of which help keep me engaged as I look forward to new challenges. This past weekend serves as an excellent example.

It started on Friday afternoon at the theater on the campus of an area college. A bluegrass show was coming in that night, but the venue’s technical director had informed me of problems with the sound system. I showed up, measurement rig in hand, to see what I could do about it...

Continue reading here: https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/live-sound/a-tale-of-two-gigs-embracing-the-variety-inherent-in-the-audio-profession/
Train the next generation. Success without a successor is ultimately failure. wywu.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.