ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three (3) QSC PL380 Amplifiers - low hours, like new  (Read 436 times)

Steve Litscher

• 608 Sound and Light
Three (3) QSC PL380 Amplifiers - low hours, like new
« on: September 25, 2018, 12:11:30 pm »

I have three (3) QSC PL380 amplifiers available for sale - $1450 each + shipping.

Each amplifier has less than 100 hours on it. All three were purchased new in 2017. All three have build dates of between September and December of 2016. They are in mint, like new condition, and need absolutely nothing. Very minimal (if any) rack rash. Faces/backs look exactly like new. Always stored in a climate controlled warehouse when not in use.

Includes original PowerCon to 20a cable and factory box/packaging. Also have PowerCon to 15a cable for each amplifier.

New, you'll be lucky to find these for around $1900... eBay has a few used ones listed for $1500, and those have build dates of 2007.

This is an absolute steal at $1450 per amplifier, plus shipping costs. Located in Madison, WI.

I'll be photographing these over the weekend and posting them on eBay early next week. I'd like for these to go to a fellow LABster if possible, so please let me know if you're interested in these before they go onto the auction site.

Package option/deal - $4600
- EWI 12U shockmount rack
- 2x Furman PL Pro C power supplies
- 1x Furman PL Plus C power supply
- 3x QSC PL380 amplifiers

For comparison, this rack would cost you around $6800 (at super good deal pricing) if you were to buy it new. Everything in the rack is less than 18 months old and is in excellent, like new condition.

Not looking for any trades or offers. This price is ridiculously good, and the amps are literally like new.

Please note, DL32 pictured is NOT included/available. It was sold a while ago.

ProSoundWeb Community

Three (3) QSC PL380 Amplifiers - low hours, like new
« on: September 25, 2018, 12:11:30 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.