ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zoom H1n to Scarlett 2i2  (Read 266 times)

Shane Htet Aung

Zoom H1n to Scarlett 2i2
« on: September 22, 2018, 06:52:05 pm »

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong place. What I want to do is that I want to feed the signal from Zoom H1n into my scarlett 2i2, but I am quite confused about what cable should I use and how. Line output from H1n is stereo but I am not sure if it's balanced or unbalanced. Please do guide me on this one. Appreciation and thanks in advance.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 07:10:17 pm »

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong place.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Tom Burgess

Re: Zoom H1n to Scarlett 2i2
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 10:42:23 am »

Forgive me if I posted in the wrong place. What I want to do is that I want to feed the signal from Zoom H1n into my scarlett 2i2, but I am quite confused about what cable should I use and how. Line output from H1n is stereo but I am not sure if it's balanced or unbalanced. Please do guide me on this one. Appreciation and thanks in advance.
If it's a short run, I'd start with something like this:

http://hosatech.com/product/hmp-000y/

If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.