ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hear and see, in the same room 6 different wireless intercom systems at AES 2018  (Read 12732 times)

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!

Coming back to this a year later...

Is Crewcom still the best "bang for the buck" for a "traditional" system with dedicated hardware? (Same requirements: 4-6 wireless users on single channel, interfaceable into 2w com)
Just wondering if there's any new players I haven't heard about...

Pete would know best since i'm not up on current pricing, but i think the answer is still yes.

I'm gonna be at AES next week and one of the things i'm gonna be looking at is wireless comms systems to see if there's anything new happening.  RF comms is still difficult to just dip a toe into [like your use case] without spending a pile of money or putting together something kinda kludgey.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio

Coming back to this a year later...

Is Crewcom still the best "bang for the buck" for a "traditional" system with dedicated hardware? (Same requirements: 4-6 wireless users on single channel, interfaceable into 2w com)
Just wondering if there's any new players I haven't heard about...

A 2 channel base (as opposed to 4), 4 2 channel beltpacks and a single antenna is the same price as the Telex BTR was, so it is pretty inexpensive.  the other advantage is modularity and growth potential, add to that the fact that antennas can be connected over fiber and it's amazing.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.