ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X32 won’t output  (Read 316 times)

Mark Woodham

X32 won’t output
« on: July 15, 2019, 07:14:04 pm »

I have an x32 that was hit by lightning. I have replaced the main pcb board and now have aes working, but upon further inspection there were several capacitors that were blown on the output cards. I ordered replacement cards, but I still do not have any output audio. All of the input audio is sending and hitting the main Left/Right channel, just not actually outputting. Could the power supply card be an issue preventing the audio from leaving the console?

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: X32 won’t output
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 12:31:05 am »

I have an x32 that was hit by lightning. I have replaced the main pcb board and now have aes working, but upon further inspection there were several capacitors that were blown on the output cards. I ordered replacement cards, but I still do not have any output audio. All of the input audio is sending and hitting the main Left/Right channel, just not actually outputting. Could the power supply card be an issue preventing the audio from leaving the console?

What if you send L/R somewhere else?  Have you tried the AES port?  Have you tried all 16 outputs?  What about when you solo it do you hear anything in the headphones?
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman
River Delta Audio is now:

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: X32 won’t output
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 12:31:05 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 25 queries.