ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Moving lights on a budget  (Read 9055 times)

Paul G. OBrien

Re: Moving lights on a budget
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:28 AM »

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2Pcs-60W-3-Facet-Prism-LED-Spot-Moving-Head-Light-DMX-DJ-Stage-Gobo-Lighting/173412683530?epid=2292528012&hash=item2860338f0a:g:xaEAAOSwA3dYMDSs

I also have 4 of these but not from that seller I got them direct from China and so far had no issues at all  over perhaps 25-30 shows. The rotating gobos and prism are why I bought these, those 2 features step up the presentation quite a bit IMO, but while the rotating gobos in these are technically removable getting them out is a tricky task as they do not have the slot-n-lock feature. But the included gobos are nice so I haven't felt a big need to change them, the only suggestion I would make is get the 90w version for a bit more pop with the darker colors.

David Allred

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2018, 09:28:33 AM »

You wouldn't want that unless you enjoy bulbs/diodes melting sensitive internal parts vital to the fixture's operation.
I meant the unit, not the fan. 

David Allred

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 09:36:14 AM »

I also have 4 of these but not from that seller I got them direct from China and so far had no issues at all  over perhaps 25-30 shows. The rotating gobos and prism are why I bought these, those 2 features step up the presentation quite a bit IMO, but while the rotating gobos in these are technically removable getting them out is a tricky task as they do not have the slot-n-lock feature. But the included gobos are nice so I haven't felt a big need to change them, the only suggestion I would make is get the 90w version for a bit more pop with the darker colors.

How would you rate the fan noise?  Acceptable in a quiet room within 15 - 20 ft from a listener?

Paul G. OBrien

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 12:09:55 AM »

How would you rate the fan noise?  Acceptable in a quiet room within 15 - 20 ft from a listener?

I'd rate the fan noise as normal, in a dead silent room you can hear them but it's no worse than your average desktop computer.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 12:09:55 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.