ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: StudioLive and Universal Control - SOLVED  (Read 787 times)

John Roll

StudioLive and Universal Control - SOLVED
« on: August 31, 2018, 07:58:34 PM »

I have an older SL16.4.2 with which I have successfully communicated using Universal control. I saved all the presets in device memory to the hard drive, performed a factory reset, which cleared all the presets out of the console memory. However, when I try to restore the scenes that I want back in the SL memory, nothing appears to happen on the console. Also, the device memory still shows all the scenes which were saved to disk (UC). After the factory reset, I expected to see all the locations cleared also. I then tried to drag and drop a scene from the "On the Disk" table over what's listed in the "Device Memory" table. I'm asked if I want to overwrite the scene, I click yes and that scene appears in the position I just dropped it to. I expect to see on the console in the position I dropped it onto, yet it only appears in the correct location in the table on the laptop. What am I doing wrong?

John
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:38:51 PM by John Roll »
John Roll
JMR Pro Audio

QSC, JBL, Presonus, Audix, K&M, EWI, Furman

John Roll

Re: StudioLive and Universal Control - SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:40:16 PM »

I have an older SL16.4.2 with which I have successfully communicated using Universal control. I saved all the presets in device memory to the hard drive, performed a factory reset, which cleared all the presets out of the console memory. However, when I try to restore the scenes that I want back in the SL memory, nothing appears to happen on the console. Also, the device memory still shows all the scenes which were saved to disk (UC). After the factory reset, I expected to see all the locations cleared also. I then tried to drag and drop a scene from the "On the Disk" table over what's listed in the "Device Memory" table. I'm asked if I want to overwrite the scene, I click yes and that scene appears in the position I just dropped it to. I expect to see on the console in the position I dropped it onto, yet it only appears in the correct location in the table on the laptop. What am I doing wrong?

John

Consulting the Presonus forum did the trick. Mission accomplished!
John Roll
JMR Pro Audio

QSC, JBL, Presonus, Audix, K&M, EWI, Furman

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: StudioLive and Universal Control - SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:40:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.