ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Identify channels on unbranded LED batten  (Read 5998 times)

Arthur Clarke

Re: Identify channels on unbranded LED batten
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 12:40:20 PM »

As far as I can tell the different ARC setting accessed from the menu on the back of the batten aren't doing a huge amount.

ARC1 = R, G ,B
ARC1+D = dimmer, R, G, B
Tour = nothing until fader 7, which uses the fader to go through all demo settings
HSV = fader 1 is a choice of colour, fader 2 controls saturation, fader 3 is a dimmer
Pixel = faders 1 to 24 giving me individual colour control over each LED

So, er, no strobe anywhere that I can see at the moment. I'll be back to play with it in the morning some more though.

Big thanks for all the help so far!

Arthur Clarke

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 10:32:43 AM »

So...

Have gotten on okay, have a couple of battens hooked up and have as much control over them as I would expect to have.

Can't for the life of me find out where the control of the strobe is though? It's defo there, as it's on the demo. Any suggestions from anyone?

Samuel Sjöbergsson

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »

I think that it doesn't have to have a channel for control over strobe just because it have strong in the auto program but it might be that you have to strobe using either a dimmer channel or the rgb channels but somebody with more experience and knowledge might correct me if I am wrong.

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »

Often one of the dimmer channels actually controls a bunch of functions. Example.. at 50% you get strobe, at 75% something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Steve Garris

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »

Almost seems like the fixture is stuck in 3 Channel mode. Many of mine have 3 CH, and something like 8CH settings. Not sure if you've figured out the fixture's control panel but it could be this.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.