ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Db Ingenia IG4T first run  (Read 5314 times)

Douglas R. Allen

Re: Db Ingenia IG4T first run
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2019, 07:41:49 pm »

Thanks Douglas! The IG series certainly have my interest. I'm not in a position to expand my inventory at the moment, but the IG's are going to be high on my list when I do. Easy one person transport and easy to scale are huge wins.

I really have had good luck and sound with mine. By far the easiest to put on a tripod and have good height from the get go. If you search IG4T here or search my name you should see more information. I compared mined to a 15 and horn here in a thread. Also there is a Db Technologies ES and Ingenia users group on Facebook with many users there.
Your welcome to contact me anytime and I should have some time on the IG2Ts here shortly and more time on the 4t's as well. After about a year with the 4t's they have been a great investment.

Kindest regards;
Douglas R. Allen
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 07:56:27 pm by Douglas R. Allen »

Mark Scrivener

• My Recording Studio
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2019, 10:11:05 pm »

I really have had good luck and sound with mine. By far the easiest to put on a tripod and have good height from the get go. If you search IG4T here or search my name you should see more information. I compared mined to a 15 and horn here in a thread. Also there is a Db Technologies ES and Ingenia users group on Facebook with many users there.
Your welcome to contact me anytime and I should have some time on the IG2Ts here shortly and more time on the 4t's as well. After about a year with the 4t's they have been a great investment.

Kindest regards;
Douglas R. Allen

Thanks again Douglas! I will certainly take you up on that when I'm ready to make the move. New subs are probably next in order for me though.....but more gigs is what I really need LoL!

Cheers,
Mark

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2019, 10:11:05 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.