ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good quality aftermarket recone kits for Evx 180B, EV DL12BFH, and EV DL 15ST  (Read 849 times)

Conrad Muzoora

• Mbarara, Uganda. www.koolinvestments.co.ug
    • Kool Events Uganda

Dear Labsters,
Sincere greetings.
I need advice on a direct source of good quality aftermarket recone kits for my company. The main speakers that fail from time to time are my evx 180B (I have about 26 of these), DL12BFH (i have about 20 of these), ev dl 10x (Have about 20 of these in my MTH boxes) and the EV DL 15ST in my qrx boxes (Have about 16 of these). I have traditionally bought from vendors in the US but as you can see am located in Africa, this comes in expensive and i mostly have to re-ship etc.
The good ones i have come across seem to be made in Thailand and they come close to the factory standards. As you can imagine the factory ones from EV are prohibitively expensive (But i always bite the bullet and buy the high frequency diaphragms from them because the aftermarket have never performed in that area).
Any good samaritan that can link me up to an Asian supplier who can ship directly to me would be greatly appreciated.
Conrad
www.koolevents.co.ug

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.