Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

What are you listening to? Home Theater or Stereo.

(1/9) > >>

Doug Fowler:
Let’s hear it!  (groan.....)

I keep it simple with lots of value. BIC DV-64, SV Sound PB-12 sub. No center or surrounds ATM, but I do have 3x BIC center channel which I could use for those tasks. That center channel box has been called the best center channel anywhere value by a lot of people.

Milt Hathaway:
Mine are mostly leftovers: L+R are a pair of Tannoy SRM-12B (1980 vintage) I was given by my employer many moons ago, surrounds are some odd Radio Shack speaker I got a deal on, and center is an EV EVID6.2 left over from an install. No sub, but it's a very small living room.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Doug Fowler on June 30, 2018, 05:13:13 PM ---Let’s hear it!  (groan.....)

I keep it simple with lots of value. BIC DV-64, SV Sound PB-12 sub. No center or surrounds ATM, but I do have 3x BIC center channel which I could use for those tasks. That center channel box has been called the best center channel anywhere value by a lot of people.

--- End quote ---

LR Polk Monitor 10Bs, no subs, they have pretty good low end. Some kind of Polk center, and some Tannoy 4.5 monitors for surround. I've had the Polks a long time, at least 25 years, past that I don't remember. The TV has been changed a couple of times and is currently a 60" Panasonic plasma, and I'm on my second Yamaha receiver after a Sansui long ago. The new Yamaha is to get the HDMI routing since the TV is all HDMI. At the same time I added a Blu Ray player I've never used.

Mac

Kevin Bayersdorfer:
Listen to music mostly in my basement at the computer- Computer>SB Live>Old Teac 10 band EQ>Behringer CX2310 Xover> Carvin HD3000(sub) Optimus sub with Dayton 12" dual VC, Carvin HD1500(mains) Boston CR8's. Sounds pretty freaking good, amp were taken out of PA service a few years ago when replaced by Crowns, so might as well regulate them to my home system.

Jay Barracato:

--- Quote from: Doug Fowler on June 30, 2018, 05:13:13 PM ---Let’s hear it!  (groan.....)

--- End quote ---
No TV in my house. Both computers on my desk go through equator monitors with a presonus tremblor sub.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version