ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nexo PS10R2 Vs L'acoustics Help  (Read 11205 times)

Tim Hite

• Bad Quail
Re: Nexo PS10R2 Vs L'acoustics Help
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 04:05:08 AM »

Did you not look at the Newer Nexo ID10? Specs seem to be right where you want them. They sounded nice at NAMM and Infocom.

I'm still search for a system. The water is quite muddy at this top tier. I'm looking at L'acoustics X12, Meyer UPJ-1P,Fulcrum FA22AC. I have eliminated Adamson and Nexo out of contention. d&b is also eliminated due to excessive cost.. . .
Bad Quail
Sound + Light + Image
Joshua Tree, California
Authorized Dealer for all this stuff

Robert Healey

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 11:34:05 AM »

I'm still search for a system. The water is quite muddy at this top tier. I'm looking at L'acoustics X12, Meyer UPJ-1P,Fulcrum FA22AC. I have eliminated Adamson and Nexo out of contention. d&b is also eliminated due to excessive cost. To my surprise, Fulcrum is the most expensive of them 3! Now we're talking about $5-6K per cabinet. L'acoustics are not expensive at all with aggressive discounts from dealers. I don't know if Fulcrum sounds better than the other 2 to justify the cost (over $1000 difference). I don't know. I'm stilling searching and debating myself. Another option, maybe a superior one, is Fulcrum DX1295 with Linea Research 44M10 amp. I heard that's even better than the FA22AC with the Powersoft module in the back. I'm not looking to save a few bucks, I'm just saying. I'm looking for the best sound I can afford and of course this is tough to do. Anybody that have heard X12 vs Fulcrum and can offer some perspectives let me know. Maybe it will come down to them 2, Meyer just doesn't have enough juice until you go UPQ-1P.

If you are looking for a lower cost box that's still in the top tier, the EV Xi-1122A with the FIR tuning sounds excellent.

It's an older workhorse but seems like it might be a good fit for you. The new JBL F12 may be similar but there are likely far less on the used market as it's only been around a couple years.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 11:34:05 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.