ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lanbox Users in the UK  (Read 1536 times)

guest109740

Lanbox Users in the UK
« on: July 16, 2018, 05:15:56 AM »

Hi

Back in the late 2000's I had a Lanbox LCX that I struggled with for a long time in terms of the use of the LCEdit software and getting a show programmed into it.
These struggles aside once programmed the lanbox itself was a fantastic performance solution that worked every single night and never let me down.

After a few years away from live performance (I'm a musician - sorry 'drummer') I've recently ventured back and was lucky enough to come across a couple of older Lanbox LCM units on ebay.

So I've duly purchased these units - loaded up the software ....and the nightmares have returned !

I'm based in Sheffield. Is there anyone in the UK using the Lanbox that would be able to offer me some tuition time with the software ? (Happy to travel and pay for the service )

Thanks for any help offered

John Fruits

Re: Lanbox Users in the UK
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »

Just a thought, have you checked at blue-room.org?  They are a UK based forum and very helpful.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Lanbox Users in the UK
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.