ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tour  (Read 1580 times)

Adam Kane

• Battle Creek, MI
Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tour
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »

My wife and I saw the Soul 2 Soul show at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids MI last week. Tim, Faith, and the band put on a great show. I really want to give credit to the production crew, and that aspect of it was top notch.

Audio looked to be Clair, and the PA sounded great. And while I'm not really one to get enamored with lighting, I've got to say the light show was among the best I've seen in recent years. Really innovative and tasteful use of fixtures. Also, I think that's the largest LED well I've ever seen in that arena... Don't think they could have fit a bigger one in there.

All in all, awesome show, y'all.

John Fruits

Re: Tim McGraw/Faith Hill tour
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 12:06:29 PM »

It's very likely that the staging was by Tait.  They did the 2017 tour.
Soul2Soul
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 02:17:07 PM »

My wife and I saw the Soul 2 Soul show at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids MI last week. Tim, Faith, and the band put on a great show. I really want to give credit to the production crew, and that aspect of it was top notch.

Audio looked to be Clair, and the PA sounded great. And while I'm not really one to get enamored with lighting, I've got to say the light show was among the best I've seen in recent years. Really innovative and tasteful use of fixtures. Also, I think that's the largest LED well I've ever seen in that arena... Don't think they could have fit a bigger one in there.

All in all, awesome show, y'all.

Staging and automation by Tait, PA by Clair, not sure who has the lighting on this tour.

McGraw has been a Clair account for 20 uears.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 02:17:07 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.