ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for an independent microphone repairer  (Read 1235 times)

Paul Bevan

Looking for an independent microphone repairer
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:02:40 PM »

I own a Symphotec Orchestral Microphone System and thanks to our over-zealous friends in TSA, several of them have developed crackles due to loose capsules, when I've sent them as checked baggage.  They are proprietary small capsule condensers and I'm looking for an independent microphone repairer (i.e. not a microphone manufacturer) based in the USA who might be able to repair them - to avoid my having to ship them back to Germany.

Very grateful for any leads.

Steve Crump

Re: Looking for an independent microphone repairer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:48 PM »

I own a Symphotec Orchestral Microphone System and thanks to our over-zealous friends in TSA, several of them have developed crackles due to loose capsules, when I've sent them as checked baggage.  They are proprietary small capsule condensers and I'm looking for an independent microphone repairer (i.e. not a microphone manufacturer) based in the USA who might be able to repair them - to avoid my having to ship them back to Germany.

Very grateful for any leads.

Here's everything that you didn't ask for, but these guys might be able to help. They are a small shop in Canada that sells and mods mics, super nice people. This can't hurt if you don't get a better recommendation.

https://advancedaudio.ca/pages/contact-us

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Looking for an independent microphone repairer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:48 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 25 queries.