ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Kent Custom Cases Buffalo NY  (Read 5757 times)

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Kent Custom Cases Buffalo NY
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2018, 06:11:25 PM »

I've been having good luck with Mark Dehart at Rock Hard Road Cases. It's helpful that they're located within a hundred miles of me... (otherwise shipping would probably be a beast!) I do about 50-50 pick up in person or pay for delivery. Good quality, not the cheapest price but not the most expensive either. With dimensions, they'll custom build anything for you.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

George Powell

• http://www.gpaudio.net
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 04:05:24 PM »

I just texted Brian Kent and he says he’s working for another case company in Dunkirk NY.  You might try him there.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clair i212
Lab Gruppen
Versarray
VRX
LS9
X32
www.gpaudio.net

State College, Pa 16803

kristinpossible

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »

I just texted Brian Kent and he says he’s working for another case company in Dunkirk NY.  You might try him there.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I just wanted to update people regarding this scumbag. I too was ripped off by Brian Kent for a sizable amount of money. Complaint to the BBB wasn't working and I couldn't get my money back so I hired a private detective and found out that he is operating a new business in 2019 running the same scams. He can be reached by phone at 716-908-5600. I think the I know where he is operating out of if you want to ask him where your money is in person.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:49:19 PM by kristinpossible »

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2019, 12:05:05 AM »

Hey I just wanted to update people regarding this scumbag.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Matt Greiner

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2019, 12:26:47 AM »

Anyone out there have any connection to Kent Custom Cases in Buffalo NY?  I have paid for a case and they won't ship it to me.  They promised it to me for over 8 months, then I gave them an deadline and the owner called me promising to have it delivered.  It never happened and now they have totally stopped communications.  I've read lots of other people experiencing slow shipping but never anything like this.  Its a $1400 case so its a real problem.  They have removed the company facebook page as well.  Not looking good.  Any help or information would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

This happened to me in late May of 2018.  I had an order as well, paid for, and then the communication stopped.  A friend of mine has ordered a lot of cases from them in the past, and he also had the same problem around the same time as me.  I called my CC company, opened of a dispute/case, and eventually got my money back.  I can't remember how long it took (I'm thinking 30-60 days).  He did the same thing, and got his money back as well.

Steve Eudaly

• Headline Productions
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »

I've used LM Cases for a variety of projects and am always so pleased with the results. I've tried a couple localish case builders for "less important" projects, but everytime I go back to LM I think "dammit, I should just use them for everything because these are great cases." Of course, a little bit more cost and I've gotta ship them, but considering how long I'll have them in inventory, it truly is worth it.

It sucks that there are people getting ripped off when there are other companies doing it so right.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 26 queries.