ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: TC Helicon FX150  (Read 2653 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: TC Helicon FX150
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 12:58:40 PM »

Never updated the firmware. Didn't even know you could, but so far it makes the singer happy as is.

I had read that the last firmware update for the FX150 improves the low end quality.
I didn't really believe that it would make much noticeable difference to a 6-1/2" speaker - but it does. Run the firmware update Duane - I think you'll like the improvement to the sound.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

duane massey

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 01:16:49 PM »

Will try it, thanks.
Duane Massey
Technician, musician, stubborn old guy
Houston, Texas

Steve Garris

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 05:07:16 PM »

I had read that the last firmware update for the FX150 improves the low end quality.
I didn't really believe that it would make much noticeable difference to a 6-1/2" speaker - but it does. Run the firmware update Duane - I think you'll like the improvement to the sound.

I think you've just sold me on this little box! I've been wanting something small & simlpe that I can play and sing through in my living room. I don't want to drag in a DSR and mixer.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 05:35:44 PM »

I think you've just sold me on this little box! I've been wanting something small & simlpe that I can play and sing through in my living room. I don't want to drag in a DSR and mixer.

They are quite handy for those types of things Steve. I found a small decent duffel gym bag that cost me $9.99 and fits the speaker well. The TC one is around $50.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 05:35:44 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.