ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DBtechnologies Ingenia IG3 & IG4  (Read 3529 times)

Renard Hurtado

DBtechnologies Ingenia IG3 & IG4
« on: March 07, 2018, 09:00:12 AM »

Hi all,

Anyone ever heard this system or has any hands on experience with this series?

I found this video on Youtube and the IG-4 gets a lot of praise in this review. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_y9iCDypQ

I am trying to get some sleek setup for some weddings (indoors and outdoors) and some small jazz events 600 people max.

Renard from Curacao

Art Nadelman

Re: DBtechnologies Ingenia IG3 & IG4
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 09:08:28 AM »

I heard it at InfoComm last year.  It was an amazing system for its size.

Loren Miller

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 12:12:04 PM »

Hi all,

Anyone ever heard this system or has any hands on experience with this series?

I found this video on Youtube and the IG-4 gets a lot of praise in this review. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_y9iCDypQ

I am trying to get some sleek setup for some weddings (indoors and outdoors) and some small jazz events 600 people max.

Renard from Curacao

I have the 4Ts, love them, like you said sleek, good coverage side to side and front to back especially when two tops are coupled together. 2 4Ts “could” do 600 indoors well placed. 4 will do it all day indoors and out with lots of headroom. Just make sure to bring enough sub with you.

Douglas R. Allen

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 07:49:04 AM »

I have the 4Ts, love them, like you said sleek, good coverage side to side and front to back especially when two tops are coupled together. 2 4Ts “could” do 600 indoors well placed. 4 will do it all day indoors and out with lots of headroom. Just make sure to bring enough sub with you.

Loren;

PM sent in regards to the IG4T's.
        Thanks;

Douglas R. Allen

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 11:02:25 AM »

Hi All,

Meanwhile Ibought four IG4T, man I like this setup.

The last couple of gigs I did: large Hall seats 1400 ( 50 man choir, accomp by a 7 man band, drums, 2 keys, congas, bass, violin  & guitar player) outside square audiance around 650, another ouside aquare with a four man band playing. I have received many compliments.  Ofcourse the small size of the system impresses people a lot too !

Yesterday I was looking at the TTL6 from RCF, i can knly imagine how good these will sound!

Vocals are cleaner and just jump out at you compared to when I am using my SRX-725 setup.
IG4T is a great system! 

And on ST-132 stand I can get them up up in the Air !  Best of all it’s a one man operation !

Luis_Marquez

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 02:09:21 PM »

Wow! Just saw the review on the link. This is seems like another great option to put on my future list. Definitely one man operator.

Douglas R. Allen

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 09:28:33 PM »

Hi All,

Meanwhile Ibought four IG4T, man I like this setup.

The last couple of gigs I did: large Hall seats 1400 ( 50 man choir, accomp by a 7 man band, drums, 2 keys, congas, bass, violin  & guitar player) outside square audiance around 650, another ouside aquare with a four man band playing. I have received many compliments.  Ofcourse the small size of the system impresses people a lot too !

Yesterday I was looking at the TTL6 from RCF, i can knly imagine how good these will sound!

Vocals are cleaner and just jump out at you compared to when I am using my SRX-725 setup.
IG4T is a great system! 

And on ST-132 stand I can get them up up in the Air !  Best of all it’s a one man operation !

Thanks for the reply.   
     I currently have a Yorkville Ef500p/Ls801pb setup that does what I need other than the sometimes too tight coverage of the tops and the close to 90lb weight. (133db peak spec'ed tops).  The ig4t's have 132db output and are much lighter. My current subs outrun the tops. I'm on average in the 100/200 people range with the classic rock/country, accoustic bands in Warehouse,bars, church's,and a few small outside shows.  Have you used one per side for roughly the same type shows?
    I'd like to lighten the load and have better coverage and improve sound quality as well.  I am debating between the IG4T and IG3T. Haven't heard much from people using the IG3T. 
    My plan is to use the IG4T's with my current subs and then a pair of the 18H later.  How are the 4t's as far as putting them up on standard tripods? I do have a set of ST-132's myself so I may use them as well. 
   I purchased a new M32r and stage boxes from Mike Pyle here ( answered my many questions and great to buy from) so I'd like to step up my pa system some too.

Sorry to hijack this thread and thanks!

Douglas R. Allen

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 11:25:18 PM »

[/quote]i am sure you will like the IG4T, tomorrow I am using them again in a medium size ballroom holds aprox 150.

I am sure they wont let me down.

I use to do this room with one PRX-635 or EV-ETX35p aside., with one Sub 18H .
The ETX 35P goes loader, but the IG4T are way smoother and easier to setup.

So far so good, with the IG4T’s.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 11:25:18 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 26 queries.