Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skhorn  (Read 3278 times)

Adam Lambert

Skhorn
« on: May 01, 2018, 11:04:35 PM »

Hey all,

Kind of a random question... I'm trying to get my hands on the .dxf or pdf files for Josh Ricci's skhorn sub and I keep getting caught up in the security system over at data-bass. If anyone has built them or has access to the plans I'd appreciate the help.

Thank you!

Mark Wilkinson

Re: Skhorn
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 07:59:29 AM »

Hey all,

Kind of a random question... I'm trying to get my hands on the .dxf or pdf files for Josh Ricci's skhorn sub and I keep getting caught up in the security system over at data-bass. If anyone has built them or has access to the plans I'd appreciate the help.

Thank you!

I'd ask here http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/303186-riccis-skhorn-subwoofer.html

Josh Ricci

• Data-Bass
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »

Hey all,

Thank you!

Really? Can you PM me what is happening? You can send me your email as well and I''ll send you the files directly if you are having problems downloading them. Are you getting flagged as a spammer or something? I'll see if I can get it fixed.

Adam Lambert

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »

Really? Can you PM me what is happening? You can send me your email as well and I''ll send you the files directly if you are having problems downloading them. Are you getting flagged as a spammer or something? I'll see if I can get it fixed.

Thanks Josh! I'll pm you..

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.