ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Backup console?  (Read 4703 times)

Dan Mortensen

Re: Backup console?
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 04:02:40 PM »

I have a X32 core in each of my Midas DL stagebox-racks. For DJ and small stuff, and for backup. I also bring an 16/8 100ft analog multi, which lives on the bottom of my powercable case

I was doing this, too, but discovered that getting a show from a full-size or other console into the Core was much harder than it should be.

Have you had to use the Core to save a gig? (Meaning your primary console irretrievably failed.)

Geert Friedhof

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »

I was doing this, too, but discovered that getting a show from a full-size or other console into the Core was much harder than it should be.

Have you had to use the Core to save a gig? (Meaning your primary console irretrievably failed.)

Never, but i always have my laptop for a meterbridge.

Going from full to core is as easy as plugging my laptop into the core and sync from pc to core,,, I do this all the time with current 'performers'. Changeover takes 5 secs?

Elaboration: when the real musicians stop, who require a FOH, and the not so musical, but usb empowered person starts, there is no need, or desire, for me to stay at foh.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:43:19 PM by Geert Friedhof »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.