ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha TF Rack. Does it have output delay?  (Read 7322 times)

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Yamaha TF Rack. Does it have output delay?
« on: April 11, 2018, 04:48:04 PM »

And how much?

Thinking of using the TF rack in a Rodeo Arena as a processor and for announce and music. Occasionally we do a concert on the dirt and I could route through Dante from the console on the floor up to the TF and have control over all the delay rings and what nots....

Basically all our other stuff is Yamaha and Dante, so it makes a lot of since to replace the current mackie with this.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Don Davis

• So Cal
Re: Yamaha TF Rack. Does it have output delay?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »

And how much?

Thinking of using the TF rack in a Rodeo Arena as a processor and for announce and music. Occasionally we do a concert on the dirt and I could route through Dante from the console on the floor up to the TF and have control over all the delay rings and what nots....

Basically all our other stuff is Yamaha and Dante, so it makes a lot of since to replace the current mackie with this.

The LR outs don't have delay directly. You can however use a matrix and that allows up to 1,000ms of delay.
Output delay is also available as an effect on the Aux.

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »

The LR outs don't have delay directly. You can however use a matrix and that allows up to 1,000ms of delay.
Output delay is also available as an effect on the Aux.

Awesome. I would only be using matrix outs anyway. All this arena needs is a little EQ and delay. THis sounds like the perfect way to implement everything I want to do.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 05:12:41 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.