ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freespeak 1.9ghz Beltpack Issues  (Read 1209 times)

Elliot Carroll

Freespeak 1.9ghz Beltpack Issues
« on: April 23, 2018, 03:06:21 PM »

Hey everybody,

I'm having an issue with a 1.9ghz beltpack that I've never had before.  The beltpack continues to receive audio but stops to transmit, essentially.  This happened about 5 days ago, I power cycled the pack a few times, and it did not fix the problem.  The only thing that works is if I clear the key assignments and re-assign them.  Then the pack functions as normal.

This morning, the owner of the beltpack said the same thing happened, he power-cycled the pack, and his talk abilities came back, but only for 5 minutes, then they went away again.

This has to be a beltpack issues, I have called my Clearcom guy, just waiting on a call back.

Anybody ever run into this?

Thanks
Elliot Carroll
ESC Audio Services
Bend, Oregon

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Re: Freespeak 1.9ghz Beltpack Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »

Hey everybody,

I'm having an issue with a 1.9ghz beltpack that I've never had before.  The beltpack continues to receive audio but stops to transmit, essentially.  This happened about 5 days ago, I power cycled the pack a few times, and it did not fix the problem.  The only thing that works is if I clear the key assignments and re-assign them.  Then the pack functions as normal.

This morning, the owner of the beltpack said the same thing happened, he power-cycled the pack, and his talk abilities came back, but only for 5 minutes, then they went away again.

This has to be a beltpack issues, I have called my Clearcom guy, just waiting on a call back.

Anybody ever run into this?

Thanks

delete the Roll, un register the bp and re sync and reassign it to the BP. clone from the default. .  Several times I have had BP act weird and this always fixed it.

Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Freespeak 1.9ghz Beltpack Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.