ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: DMX king / Luminair v3 how to configure??  (Read 5819 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: DMX king / Luminair v3 how to configure??
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 09:01:46 PM »

Glad to see you found it. I was reading this and realizing that I have Luminaire 3 and the DMX Pro 1. It all worked with little effort when I bought it, but I haven't had time to do any programming at all. My Magic 260 just took a dump on me, so I need to get this thing working!

It was that easy with the v2 app..
I can only assume that at some point I must have inadvertently switched that setting off on v3 - if I hadn't, set up last weekend would have been seamless also.
Once I found the problem earlier on, I had 2 sets of lights working independently from 2 separate iPads - going through 2 different routers - one into the Enttec and one into the DMX pro. Poor man's (actually not so cheap) 2 universe set up!- LOL... No conflicts.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 11:46:26 AM »

So I've been trying to find out about art net and sCAN.  I realize that these are 2 different protocols to run DMX wirelessly (art net being the oldest and sCAN being much newer with more channels) but I am unsure why the DMX king requires sCAN to be selected to work and the Enttec does not. Aren't  they both considered art net devices ?
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 11:46:26 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.