ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jbl Srx818sp casters  (Read 17990 times)

Jonathan Arce

Jbl Srx818sp casters
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:23:37 PM »

Hi there fam I need a little help...i was going to buy the jbl casters wk-4s I believe there called for my 4 srx subs for 89 dollars each set,but I think I saw here somewhere that there's better ones and cheaper..if any of you that own these subs can you give me the info where to find some good ones?

I was thinking to put some home depot casters that fit but some dealer told me that they are cheap and to just go with the jbl ones.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Jbl Srx818sp casters
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 10:52:32 PM »

Hi there fam I need a little help...i was going to buy the jbl casters wk-4s I believe there called for my 4 srx subs for 89 dollars each set,but I think I saw here somewhere that there's better ones and cheaper..if any of you that own these subs can you give me the info where to find some good ones?

I was thinking to put some home depot casters that fit but some dealer told me that they are cheap and to just go with the jbl ones.
Penn Elcom from Mike Pyle (search the forums).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 12:39:23 AM »

Yes - contact Mike. I got mine from him - The Penn Elcoms are much nicer than the JBL ones and a bit cheaper too.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Richard Turner

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 10:56:06 AM »

I think I saw a 10% off easter weekend  sale promoin my inbox.
Looking at retiring. Local PA market has shrank to 2 guys with guitars and bose l1 compacts or expecting full line array and 16 movers on stage for $300... no middle left going back to event DJ stuff, half the work for twice the pay.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 01:01:36 PM »

IMNSHO (the opinion you didn't ask for), casters on subs are generally a bad idea.  With only 4 of them you can stack them in 2's and use a hand truck or build caster boards and use half the casters you'd otherwise need.

That said, Mike Pyle is a great guy to work with (we have several vendors on the forums that are top-notch folks, we're lucky) and he will give you good advice, good prices and will ship quickly.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Jonathan Arce

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 02:42:46 PM »

Penn Elcom from Mike Pyle (search the forums).
Thanks for the info I been trying to contact Mike

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Jonathan Arce

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 02:44:25 PM »

Yes - contact Mike. I got mine from him - The Penn Elcoms are much nicer than the JBL ones and a bit cheaper too.
Hey Debbie do you have the part number because one guy from Penn Elcoms said they might be this one size but he's not sure.

Jonathan Arce

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 02:44:53 PM »

I think I saw a 10% off easter weekend  sale promoin my inbox.
I saw that hope I get a discount lol.

Jonathan Arce

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 02:47:20 PM »

IMNSHO (the opinion you didn't ask for), casters on subs are generally a bad idea.  With only 4 of them you can stack them in 2's and use a hand truck or build caster boards and use half the casters you'd otherwise need.

That said, Mike Pyle is a great guy to work with (we have several vendors on the forums that are top-notch folks, we're lucky) and he will give you good advice, good prices and will ship quickly.
True that I was thinking of getting casters for all 4 subs or plan b would be to get a rock n roller cart...I'm open to any suggestions :)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 03:27:42 PM »

Hey Debbie do you have the part number because one guy from Penn Elcoms said they might be this one size but he's not sure.

W0985 -v6 with brakes and
W0990 -v6 without brakes I believe

W09000-v6 and W09008-V6 are a bit wider.

A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 03:27:42 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 24 queries.