Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

Jbl Srx818sp casters

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jonathan Arce:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on March 29, 2018, 10:52:32 PM ---Penn Elcom from Mike Pyle (search the forums).
Thanks for the info I been trying to contact Mike

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Jonathan Arce:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on March 30, 2018, 12:39:23 AM ---Yes - contact Mike. I got mine from him - The Penn Elcoms are much nicer than the JBL ones and a bit cheaper too.

--- End quote ---
Hey Debbie do you have the part number because one guy from Penn Elcoms said they might be this one size but he's not sure.

Jonathan Arce:

--- Quote from: Richard Turner on March 30, 2018, 10:56:06 AM ---I think I saw a 10% off easter weekend  sale promoin my inbox.

--- End quote ---
I saw that hope I get a discount lol.

Jonathan Arce:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on March 30, 2018, 01:01:36 PM ---IMNSHO (the opinion you didn't ask for), casters on subs are generally a bad idea.  With only 4 of them you can stack them in 2's and use a hand truck or build caster boards and use half the casters you'd otherwise need.

That said, Mike Pyle is a great guy to work with (we have several vendors on the forums that are top-notch folks, we're lucky) and he will give you good advice, good prices and will ship quickly.

--- End quote ---
True that I was thinking of getting casters for all 4 subs or plan b would be to get a rock n roller cart...I'm open to any suggestions :)

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Arce on March 30, 2018, 02:44:25 PM ---Hey Debbie do you have the part number because one guy from Penn Elcoms said they might be this one size but he's not sure.

--- End quote ---

W0985 -v6 with brakes and
W0990 -v6 without brakes I believe

W09000-v6 and W09008-V6 are a bit wider.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version