Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

Jbl Srx818sp casters

<< < (5/5)

Debbie Dunkley:

--- Quote from: Gilbert Medina on January 06, 2019, 10:15:00 PM ---I saw Debbie's note about the thread being old, but wanted to share...I bought the W9008-V6 model for my SRX828SP, and the mounting plates:

https://www.pennelcomonline.com/us/Penn-Elcom-Castor-Plate-set-of-4-to-Suit-Heavy-Duty-Castors-W0094/m-9131.aspx

I never tried bolting the castors on directly, but the plates worked without modification and allow the castors to be removed easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I really like the mounting plate idea for easy removal but those casters look like the JBL ones for quality. I find the rubber type like those chew up really easily but the poly ones like those mentioned earlier last much longer IMHO. How are they doing so far?

Gilbert Medina:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on January 07, 2019, 02:25:38 PM ---I really like the mounting plate idea for easy removal but those casters look like the JBL ones for quality. I find the rubber type like those chew up really easily but the poly ones like those mentioned earlier last much longer IMHO. How are they doing so far?

--- End quote ---
Oh yeah, those do look like the JBL version.  I was pointing to the plates themselves, and use with:

https://www.pennelcomonline.com/Mobile/us/Penn-Elcom-100mm394--Heavy-Duty-Blue-Castor-Swivel-Braked-W9008-V6/m-m-9047.aspx

Those are pretty durable I think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ravi dookie:

--- Quote from: Debbie Dunkley on March 30, 2018, 03:27:42 PM ---W0985 -v6 with brakes and
W0990 -v6 without brakes I believe

W09000-v6 and W09008-V6 are a bit wider.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for bringing up a old post. Is this the correct numbers for a jbl srx 818 subwoofer. Without having to modify it. I saw someone  said it didn’t line up properly. Just want to confirm before ordering them.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Ravid on June 08, 2022, 10:00:34 PM ---Sorry for bringing up a old post. Is this the correct numbers for a jbl srx 818 subwoofer. Without having to modify it. I saw someone  said it didn’t line up properly. Just want to confirm before ordering them.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version